Just because you CAN do it all doesn't mean you SHOULD!
Work-Life Balance means creating balance between your work (career and career ambitions) and your lifestyle (family, spirituality, travel, leisure, etc.)
It seems like such a simple idea but many people are not achieving this balance at all. In fact, reports say that 94% of working professionals work more than 50 hours a week and almost half work more than 65 hours per week.
This is obviously not sustainable yet we continue to run ourselves ragged, with barely enough time to take care of ourselves and spend time with those who mean the most. And for what? Even if we are doing work that we love is it worth if it keeps us from the people we love or the hobbies we enjoy?
Signs You Need More Work-Life Balance
1) You are a perfectionist. Perfectionists often do not know when enough is enough.
2) You never unplug. You are forever glued to the laptop or your smartphone.
3) You rarely get a good night's sleep.
4) You have little to no time for self-care activities, like exercise or meditation.
5) You have little to no time to spend with family and friends.
6) You equate your worth with your success and/or how busy you are.
If any of the above sounds like you then need some more work-life balance!
Work-Life Balance Coaching Program
In this 4-session coaching program I will help you pinpoint the areas of the your life that are out-of-balance, support you in re-prioritizing your goals, and help you make simple yet monumental changes that will reset your life and help you maintain the balance you need and desire. We will also talk about stress, how it shows up in your life, and how you can manage it effectively for mind-body-spirit wellness.
How You'll Benefit
- You will learn how to create more balance in your life based on what you truly want
- You will have the ability to set goals that are aligned with your values and priorities
- You will feel more empowered to handle stress and manage stressful situations with greater ease
- Your physical, mental, and emotional health will improve tremendously
What You'll Get
- 4, 60 minute one-on-one sessions (in person, online, or over the phone)
- Motivating texts and emails from me in between sessions
- Guided meditation and relaxation techniques to help you de-stress
- Various techniques and affirmations to shift your thinking to support you in achieving your goals